It’s a big school. Everyone gets lost at the beginning.
- “I got lost on the first day. My mom dropped me off on the first day down the street.”
- “I swear I ended up on the high school section.” (The second floor high school wing is not connected to the second floor intermediate wing.)
- “I went to go to the washroom and got lost”
What should you do when you get lost? Ask someone for help!
- “Don’t forget to ask for help. I was just sitting on the auditorium steps. I didn’t know anyone.”
- “Go to the office.”
- “Ask someone to walk you up. High schoolers don’t know the area. Ask short people [intermediate students] for help.”
Here’s a list of Intermediate Teachers and where to find them…